3/16/2022: MASKS OPTIONAL
Masks are optional in the library for visitors and staff. Per CDC guidelines, masks are recommended for unvaccinated and/or vulnerable populations.
Starting April 1, the library may begin hosting in-person programming.
8/18/2021: MASKS REQUIRED
Following the latest CDC health guidelines, the Cuyahoga Falls Library now requires all visitors ages two and up, even those fully vaccinated, to wear a mask covering their nose, mouth, and chin for the duration of their visit. If a visitor does not have a mask, library staff will provide one. Masks continue to be required for staff.
See hours, services, and safety guidelines below.
8/11/2021: MASKS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Due to current CDC guidelines, masks are recommended for the duration of your visit, regardless of vaccination status.
Masks are required for staff.
Free Home COVID Test Kits
Americans can now order one set of 4 at-home tests from the federal government through USPS.com. Orders will ship in late January. USPS will only send one set of 4 tests to valid U.S. residential addresses. Direct link to order tests: https://special.usps.com/testkits.
The Cuyahoga Falls Library offers free BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Tests on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last. OUT OF STOCK. Read more.
Health & Safety Guidelines
Following health and safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic is our priority. The Cuyahoga Falls Library will continue to follow the CDC and Ohio Department of Health recommendations.
Safety precautions including sanitization of high touch surfaces, social distancing, and acrylic sneeze guards will all remain in place.
Current Library Services
Mon. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tues. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wed. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sat. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Limited seating available
- Computers and WiFi tables are first-come, first-serve. 2 hour limit. Cleaning supplies are provided for customers to sanitize their keyboards and workstations between each use.
- Printer, scanner, and copier are available as self-serve in the reference or children’s spaces. If you need assistance, please visit the circulation desk.
- Assisted fax, print, scan, and copy available at the circulation desk.
- Telephone and chat reference.
- Browse and download our digital library 24/7.
- Quality virtual programming for all ages.
- Free WiFi in the parking lot.
- Print, copy, or fax
- Golden buckeye application
- Tax forms
- Payment of fines or copies with cash or credit (no debit)
- Holds pickup or book requests
- Program Kits
Mon. 3 – 8 p.m.
Wed. 3 – 8 p.m.
Fri. 1 – 5 p.m.
- One person only per piece of equipment
- First-come, first-serve
- 2 hour computer limit applies
- Must be using equipment in the space (no gathering or reading spaces available at this time)