Online Library Card Application
Welcome to the Cuyahoga Falls Library!
A library card gives you free access to a world of ideas, information, and imagination. You can use your card to:
- Borrow physical and digital books, audiobooks, music, movies, and magazines.
- Borrow non-traditional items from the Library of Things like hotspots, traffic cones, and museum passes!
- Use library computers and wifi. Quickly print from a device, fax, or make copies.
- Access free online tutoring or training, plus research databases for all ages.
Learn more about what you can do with your new Cuyahoga Falls Library card in the FAQs below!
Don't forget to sign up for the library's email newsletter. It's a great way to stay up-to-date on library news, programs, and services.
New library cards are free for people who live, work, or own property in Ohio! Children of all ages may have their own card.
Any cards that do not have a current address on it or minors without a parent or guardian to sign will be allowed to check out up to 2 print items, as well as have full online and digital access. Once a current address or guardian signature is obtained, full borrowing privileges will be granted.
Please read the library card Eligibility and Rules and Responsibilities, then fill out the Library Card Application form below.
After submitting your application: Library staff will email your card number and PIN within 72 hours. You will have immediate access to our digital collection (ebooks, digital audiobooks, music, etc.) and online research resources.
To pick up your physical card: Visit the library in person and bring a photo ID with your current name and home address. If the address on your ID isn't current, please bring one additional form of identification showing your address. (Ex. a recent piece of mail, school/work identification, etc.) Without this information, you can still check out up to two physical items.
Rules and Responsibilities
By filling out this online library card application, I accept the Library Card Rules & Responsibilities and agree:
- To observe all library rules and be responsible for all materials borrowed with my card.
- To pay all fines and fees associated with my card. (Please review the Checkout Policies for details and download a copy for easy reference.)
- To report the loss, theft, or abuse of my card immediately. I understand that I am responsible for all fines and fees and any items checked out on my card prior to being reported lost or stolen.
- To report changes in my account information.
The Library accepts no responsiblity for any damages incurred by use of our materials.