Online Library Card Application
Welcome to the Cuyahoga Falls Library!
A library card gives you free access to a world of ideas, information, and imagination. You can use your card to:
- Borrow physical and digital books and audiobooks, plus non-traditional items like hotspots, museum passes, and more!
- Use library computers and wifi. Or quickly print from a device, fax, or make copies.
- Access online training like LinkedIn Learning, research databases for all ages, and more.
Learn more about what you can do with your new Cuyahoga Falls Library card in the FAQs below!
Note: Cards for minors cannot be processed online. See Eligibility for details.
After submitting your application: Library staff will email your card number and PIN within 72 hours. You will have immediate access to our digital collection (ebooks, digital audiobooks, music, etc.) and online research resources.
To pick up your physical card: You must visit the library in person and bring a photo ID with your current name and home address. If the address on your ID isn't current, please bring one additional form of identification showing your address. (Ex. a recent piece of mail, school/work identification, etc.)
New library cards are free for people who live, work, or own property in Ohio!
Children age 5 and up may have their own card. However, the library cannot accept online card applications for children and teens. Cards issued to persons under 18 require a parent/guardian's presence and signature at the library; please download the paper application and return it completed to the library's Circulation Desk.
FAQs Rules and Responsibilities
By filling out this online library card application, I accept the Library Card Rules & Responsibilities and agree:
- To observe all library rules and be responsible for all materials borrowed with my card.
- To pay all fines and fees associated with my card. (Please review the Checkout Policies for details and download a copy for easy reference.)
- To report the loss, theft, or abuse of my card immediately. I understand that I am responsible for all fines and fees and any items checked out on my card prior to being reported lost or stolen.
- To report changes in my account information.
The Library accepts no responsiblity for any damages incurred by use of our materials.